it's 21st today. it have been nine month since dhia was born. hmm... how fast time flies, that is how fast dhia grows. i'll miss this moment very soon when i still can babywear her. lots of love to our dearest dhia. ummi & abi pray that you will grow as a 'solehah' daughter.
if you read this one sweet day, here ummi would love to record some of your achievement so far;
- starts bubbling and mumbling mamamama...babababa...nananana...dadadadada...
- sits steadily
- crawls fastly
- stands by holding onto something
- turns your head when you name is being called
- throw tantrums when ummi or abi leaves you for a while
- shift things you hold from one hand to another
- throw things away and pick it up and throw it again
- waves goodbye
- eats a lot
- yet to teeth
- you are having a fever today but recovering
that's all ummi can recall for this while. will add some more if i do miss anything.
love,ummi & abi