Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bye-Bye Coverall & Safety Boots

Been wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to work since 2 years and 2 weeks ago. Now it is the time I bid farewell to those PPE as well as the workshop and colleagues where & who I started work with in the company. It has been a great time where I gained as much knowledge and experience.

I was pleased & honoured when my colleagues arranged a farewell makan-makan for me last Friday. It is not that I am leaving the company, I am just moving to a new place (in the same company). Obviously we can still see & chit-chat with each other once in a while.

Oh yes, in conjunction with that, we also celebrated our supervisor's birthday which fell on last Thursday.

A simple but memorable makan-makan

2 cakes: 1 for boss, 1 for me

Oppss...boss is 54 but born in the year 1957...

Yam is for me..

Left: Team Lead, Right: Supervisor

God bless you, boss!

No more coverall on last day =)

A few was not around.
So now, sitting next to BIG BOSS, no more coverall just formal office attire. *sigh* I hate to do ironing in the morning, to think of what to wear & to mix and match - not so me. But, in the other hand, carrier development is good for everyone!

p/s: tulisan ini merah sebab coverall yang merah itew. jgn mare!

3 comments: