Followers

Friday, May 6, 2011

M A Y S A A

Hot in town - Maysaa scarf created by Hana Tajima, also the hijabies fashion designer to Malaysian fresh artist - Yuna. Most of hijabies now been bitten by the Hana Tajima's hijab's style bug. Ok, curiousity kills a cat. Curiuosity also driven myself to try this hijab from Maysaa.

 Yuna & Hana Tajima

I bought with a friend from Maysaa website. Was excited at first. Actually just curious to know how special the hijab is to make every woman crazy about it. And, the most important fact is, I want to see my face in the hijab. Here it is:


Laugh. No problemo. It's just so easy to wear it. Zipper at the inner back and the shawl attached to it, I just don't need a single pin! It's one size fits all. But, no matter how easy it is, IMHO (in my honest opinion) this just doesn't suit me. Hehehe. I looked alien to me with this hijab. Fullstop.

In short, Hana is what she is. Yuna as well. They both just simply gorgeous. Even if they wear un-ironed hijab, they'll definitely look utmost fine. Me? Question mark. "Orang sudah memang cantik, pakai apa pun cantik. Tidak semestinya kalau kita ikut fesyen yang cantik tu, kita terus jadi cantik. Magika".

Now, this hijab is serving another hijabi sister. Hope it will get much more love!

Written without prejudice ><

1 comment: